Nominate yourself or nominate your analytics leader
All nominations are to be submitted online. A confirmation of entry will be emailed to each nominee following successful submission.
The Top 25 Analytics Leader nomination questions
- How have you ensured the analytics function aligns to organisation’s strategy?
- Detail how you’ve ensured that analytics helps to drive the organisation forward in terms of cost efficiencies or revenue maximisation.
- Outline how you have influenced management and the organisation to use analytics-driven insights for decision-making
- Tell us how you have helped lead and /or support the analytics community internally and externally.
- Detail how you have assisted and mentored early-career analytics professionals to fulfil their potential. How are you helping them build the skills they need?
- Provide an example of how you’ve driven improvement in the analytics function.
- Provide an example where you’ve improved organisational governance and standards.
- Please provide a reference from both a:
- C-suite / management person that relates to your leadership of analytics’ impact on the organisation
- member of your analytics team that relates you mentoring & encouragement of team
Nominations close 27 May 2019 (midnight).