IAPA is sponsored by leading service providers to the Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and Analytics field. Becoming a sponsor of IAPA is an excellent marketing opportunity for your company to access the largest community of dedicated Analytics Professionals in Australia.
Our membership numbers over 6000 individuals from over 500 organisations and is growing rapidly. IAPA Members include large representation from leaders and expert practitioners from a wide variety of industry and roles. Our six Chapters (NSW, VIC, QLD, SA, WA and ACT) are headed by leading Industry participants.
By sponsoring IAPA your organisation will have the ability to reach this audience in a variety of ways including in person, online, through targeted emails and messages in the IAPA Magazine and IAPA Alerts. IAPA is the only professional organisation dedicated to the field of analytics across industry and application (e.g. Credit, Marketing, Fraud, Strategy, Operations, Research, Compliance analytics) in Australia.
Key benefits of sponsoring IAPA:
- Increase your brand recognition by accessing decision makers and practitioners who make or influence Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and Analytics decisions for their organisation
- Be recognised as a key industry player through introducing a client speaker at an IAPA Forum or event
- Co-brand a Member Survey and co-brand the results through an option to produce a whitepaper and/or thought leadership articles
- Consolidate your brand recognition at the Quarterly Chapter meetings through banners and logo placements at events and online
- Excellent networking opportunities with key industry players at the Chapter meetings and more informally at social events
Sponsoring IAPA is a unique marketing opportunity that can directly impact your bottom line. Please see out sponsorship packages for an outline of the marketing and branding opportunities available with IAPA.
For more information email IAPA [email protected]
See below for a snapshot (July 2013) of the top 20 largest memberships by industry participation.
2013 high volume membership
|5||Australian Tax Office|
|19||Department of Education & Early Childhood Development|